Our mental health facility in Kissimmee serves the surrounding areas of Osceola County with professional mental health services. We treat children, adolescents, and adults suffering from; Anger Management, Depression, Autism, Anxiety, and other Behavioral Problems.
Bilingual Front Desk Assistant
Are you passionate about mental health and customer service? We’re looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Bilingual Front Desk Assistant at our thriving mental health clinic.
- Bilingual Proficiency: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Healthcare Background: Experience in a healthcare setting is essential.
- Warm & Organized: Provide a welcoming atmosphere while efficiently managing administrative tasks.
Our Mental health counselors assist clients to achieve emotional and mental wellness. These professionals work with clients to provide psychological therapy and counseling services
Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR)
Our PSR’s help adults with psychiatric disabilities increase their functioning social skills and community living as well as to assist them carry out social activities associated with their daily living.
Targeted Case Managers (TCM)
Case management services assist Medicaid members by working closely with each individual to create a treatment plan, based on assessment of functioning, needs and strengths.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ARPN)
Our advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP) is a registered nurse who perform the following:
- Examine patients and establish diagnoses by patient history, physical examination and other assessments
- Admit, manage and discharge patients to and from health care facilities
- Order, collect, perform and interpret diagnostic tests
- Manage health care by identifying, developing, implementing and evaluating a plan of care and treatment for patients
- Prescribe therapies and medical equipment
- Prescribe medications when necessary
- Refer patients to other health care providers, services or facilities